This post introduces our readers to SCIP’s Interview-Style Podcast About Intelligence, Strategy, and Leadership and the May 2021 EuroSummit. Sit down, take a rest, have a coffee and listen to some terrific insight to help you in your work.
SCIP thrilled to announce that SCIP’s new podcast is live! IntelliCast’s first ten episodes include fast-paced interviews with CI leaders from Pfizer, Dell and Thomson Reuters, a data scientist, and a Fortune 500 CEO.
SCIP IntelliCast features conversations about competitive strategy and intelligence with some of the most interesting people in business, academia, and beyond. Current podcast titles with some excellent insight include:
- Using Data Science to Drive Decisions – Lohrasp Seify, Data Science leader for Blackline
- A CEO’s Perspective on Intelligence – IDEX CEO Andy Silvernail
- Building & Maintaining an Intelligence Network at Pfizer – Maureen Nail of Pfizer
- Women in Competitive Intelligence – Zena Applebaum, Director of Customer Insights & Proposition Strategy at Thomson Reuters
- The Evolution of Nike’s Ambidextrous Growth Strategy – former Nike strategy & innovation executive Savi Sharma
- Managing Stakeholder Expectations in Tough Times – Proactive Worldwide President David Kalinowski
- Servant Leadership at Dell Competitive Intelligence – Jay Nakagawa of Dell
- New Normal? Or the Same Old B.S.? – Ben Gilad, Helen Rothberg, and Cam Mackey
- Why Elicitation & Authentic Communication is More Important Than Ever Before – Ellen Naylor
- Are You Making the Best Decisions? – Babette Bensoussan
You can listen to this fresh podcast via this link:
And the podcast is also available on Apple, Spotify, Overcast and Castbox.
IntelliCast is powered by SCIP, the non-profit supporting the competitive intelligence & strategy community with best practices, training, connections, and ethical guidelines.
Accelerating the Impact of Intelligence on Growth
18-19 MAY 2021 | 15:00–18:30 (GMT)
Join us at SCIP EuroSummit for best practices, case studies and connections that will help you accelerate the impact of intelligence on growth! More information here:
SCIP IntelliCast Podcast About Intelligence, Strategy, and Leadership and the EuroSummit
We’re the Strategic & Competitive Intelligence Professionals, or SCIP. We’re a global non-profit community of Intelligence Strategists, leaders who leverage insights, best practices, and unimpeachable ethics to drive growth and reduce risk in strategic choices.
We increase members’ impact through advancing ethical best practices, offering training and education in areas critical to professional effectiveness, curating innovative ideas, and cultivating a powerful peer community. As a non-profit, we collaborate with members and partners to promote the value of strategic choices driven by insights rather than by gut feeling, conventional wisdom, or the loudest voice in the room. Our founder is a member of the SCIP global board.