Bespoke Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Strategy & Investigations
We create more certainty & competitive advantage to dominate your markets & soar above competitors
- Great track record with brands, enterprises & investors
- Unique craftsmanship & service pedigree
- Global reach with big business capability
- Finding answers others don’t
We are Octopus, the global Competitive Intelligence, competitive strategy and strategic foresight agency.
Operating in disruptive and traditional sectors we have your back. And we leave no rock unturned to answer the what, the how, the now and, critically, the next.
We isolate problems, define trends, deliver answers, provide more confidence and suggest the best way forward.
Boutique with a big business capability and real global reach.
We are trusted by brands, middle-market players, investors and start-up innovators.
Please get in touch for a free consultation
As Market Intelligence Consultants, Octopus has the credibility and ability to harvest information very few can provide in the field of market intelligence gathering.
– CEO UK Software Company
Octopus Competitive Intelligence Agency has done some brilliant competitor research for us over the years and can get information you would have thought impossible.
– Global CMO of a Top 250 UK Plc
Thank you for all the work in supporting our global Competitive Intelligence needs. It’s a great partnership that provides value to our businesses.
– Global Product Manager of Global Glass Fiber Manufacturer
I have no hesitation in recommending Octopus as Competitive Intelligence Consultants – They are true professionals. They are sensitive to their client’s needs and goes the extra mile every time to deliver.
– Managing Partner of Regional Law Firm
When you just need to know
- Who is threatening our business?
- What should our next move be?
- Where can we increase our revenue and profits?
- When will they launch their new product?
- Why are our competitors doing that?
- How can we anticipate competitors plans and take advantage?
- How much more business can we win in new and existing markets?
- And importantly, how certain are you?