Product technology and warning related Intelligence questions
This article offers example product technology and warning related Intelligence questions to assist in your question planning
Product and Technology related Intelligence questions
- What are their key product features?
- Which channel partners do they engage with?
- What are the key technical areas where X are focusing their research & development?
- What new products are they developing?
- And, what are their intentions or plans to launch or extend brands/ products?
- Do they have new packaging and delivery systems?
- What developments are underway in terms of product, production and packaging technologies?
- What is the expected product launch date?
Warning related Intelligence questions
- What are the current and future threats including disruptive changes in the industry, in government and in technology?
- Which companies should we acquire that could improve their most important technology platforms or market share position?
- Should we divest or cancel product lines?
- Which companies should we forge alliances or joint ventures with which are likely to give them a unique advantage in?
About Octopus Intelligence - product technology and warning Intelligence experts
When you need to win more business, when you need greater certainty when investing and making important decisions, and when you just need to beat your competitors, we answer the questions when you just need to know.
We understand we live in an increasingly uncertain, competitive and ever-shifting world. And what you need is an active real-world business development strategy.
The UK based Competitive Analysis consultants with a global client base. Offering Competitive intelligence-based growth-focused actions. To answer the what and the how for the now and the next.
So we help you beat competitors, increase sales, be disruptive, enter new markets and invest with more certainty. As Competitor Analysis and Market Intelligence consultants, we offer Strategic Intelligence. Competitive Intelligence and background checking.
We are Octopus the global Competitive Intelligence service company.
And, get in touch with Octopus via our contact us page.
And here are some more articles from Octopus: