Product technology and warning related Competitive Intelligence questions
Product and Technology related Intelligence questions
- What are their key product features?
- Which channel partners do they engage with?
- What are the key technical areas where X are focusing their research & development?
- What new products are they developing?
- And, what are their intentions or plans to launch or extend brands/ products?
- Do they have new packaging and delivery systems?
- What developments are underway in terms of product, production and packaging technologies?
- What is the expected product launch date?
- Also, What are the limitations to their product they are hiding?
- What are the key weaknesses of that product?
- How important is this product to the future of your competitor?
- How will the launch of this product effect you?
Warning related Intelligence questions
- What are the current and future threats including disruptive changes in the industry, in government and in technology?
- Which companies should we acquire that could improve their most important technology platforms or market share position?
- Should we divest or cancel product lines?
- Which companies should we forge alliances or joint ventures with which are likely to give them a unique advantage in?
- What do we need to see from them in order to take action?
Product technology and warning questions
This article was called product technology and warning related Intelligence questions to assist in your question planning.