List of Competitive Intelligence benefits for you to consider
Competitive Intelligence is an essential tool for businesses of all sizes, and here, we offer an ever-growing list of Competitive Intelligence benefits for you to consider.
Competitive Intelligence is all about collecting the correct amount of information to analyse. Then make informed long term business decisions. Allowing you to:
- Make better critical decisions with more certainty and informed confidence
- Uncover trends and position yourself within the market
- Identify emerging industry threats
- Discover growth opportunities
- Predict competitors’ future moves
- Be ready to counter or develop preemptive strikes
- Inform your sales team and ensure you have a better chance of winning deals and tenders
- Improve what you do by comparing yourself against your competitor
- Look at others from other industries to see how they do things
- And many more to assist your strategic planning to gain a competitive advantage
- Discover what customers are saying about their and your products and services
- Identify the areas competitors are better than you at and look at how you can improve what you are doing
- Create new ideas to serve customers better
- Isolate new marketing channels and routes to market
- Understand why their website ranks higher on Google and other search engines
- Spot and create new opportunities, gaps, and market trends
- Understand how you are performing and where you need to concentrate more firepower
- Isolate, manage and mitigate risks
- Understand what not to do by learning from their mistakes
How much of a threat are they to you?
When taking a look at your competitors’ products and services, the key aim is to determine:
- What are your competitors offering to the market?
- Also, what are they not offering?
- How are your competitors providing it?
- Which customers buy their products or services?
- How well do they sell?
- Are they innovative?
- How much of a threat are they?
How to use Competitive Intelligence
In conclusion, We provided a list of Competitive Intelligence benefits for you to consider. The list shows that Competitive Intelligence is a vital tool for businesses to make informed decisions. By collecting the right amount of information, companies can gain a competitive edge and stay ahead of the competition.
Art by Radu Florin