Key player people related Intelligence questions
This article presents a regularly updated key player intelligence questions to assist you creating your own. Great questions are the best way to create great intelligence. However, it’s not just a case of thinking up a smart question to catch all about a competitor or market. You have to guide the decision maker to take action.
Key people related intelligence questions
- Who are the key people in the marketing and senior team?
- What are the competitors approach to capturing decision makers loyalty?
- What are the competitors culture and style?
- Who do they collaborate with (research labs, universities etc)?
- Who are the risk takers?
- How do they make decisions?
- What have the senior management team done in the past?
- Which sales people bring in the most business?
- What are the management personality profiles?
- How do they perceive us? Our strategies and tactics?
- Who are the best sales people in your competitor’s business?
- What will it take to get them to work with you?
- What motivates them? Is it just money or something else? Hint: it’s not money.
There are many other questions you can create but try and make they are well thought out. So when you write them down every word means something the end result.
We would love to hear from you
Do you hear that? That’s the sound of your world changing. Of people connecting, contacts changing, customers needs evolving. And competitors disrupting your market.
You can’t slow it down. And you can’t avoid it. You can’t stop it.
But you can stay ahead by innovating, modernising and delivering what’s needed.
By knowing what’s happening next.
This article was called key player people related Intelligence questions. As discussed, great questions are the best way to create great intelligence. But, it’s not just a case thinking up smart questions to catch all you know about your competitor or market. You have to guide the decision maker to take action.
And we would love to help. Please get in contact when you need to.