We will help you build, maintain and enhance your own in-house competitor, customer and market intelligence capability.
In-house setup and effectiveness
We work with you to set up, manage your own Competitive Intelligence function. And, we build your processes, review current understanding, create competitive awareness, help you understand your Intelligence needs, isolate sources and mentor your team before, during and after in-house set up. We help ensure effective processes, determine where your information sources originate, importantly, how you communicate your Intelligence and the level of CI integration within your organisation.
Once established, we offer an independent view by auditing your systems and intelligence capabilities and suggested potential improvements. Asking questions like is your Competitive Intelligence function delivering real value? What are the gaps in Intelligence and clarify what is currently known, who knows it and what Intelligence is needed? Also, are you wasting time collecting information for people who don’t need it?
We can help
Fill out your details and we will be in touch for a no obligation discussion.Name *Email *Get in touch today
Our Competitive Intelligence audit process includes but is not limited to bench marking current capabilities and future needs, including:
- Appraisal and statement of current capabilities versus future needs
- A development plan associated with:
- Problem assessment capabilities
- Identification and determination of Intelligence users needs
- Analyst capabilities/training
- Modelling and scenario analysis
- Battlecard analysis and review
- A data collection review – face to face, phone, email, survey/questionnaire and focus groups. industry analysts, company sales and marketing personnel
- Presentation skills
- CI Strategy and objectives
- Report generation
- Final report peer review and end customer review to ensure relevance
Team skills and capabilities
We are also able to look at your team’s skills and capabilities in terms of:
- Structured collection plans
- The creation of accurate reports
- Intelligence workflow management
- Formulation of intelligence questions and topics
- Knowledge mapping
- Source management
We can also conduct a test of your systems with the use of War Gaming, Red Team Analysis and other risk readiness tools. Once we have isolated issues, suggested solutions, we can provide the answer, implement, and also monitor until fully integrated into your organisation.