We’re all about your real competitive advantage.
Understand what your competitors plan to do next, where they are winning business, and how you can have a piece of the action. Request a free review below & we’ll show you how our results-driven insights will help you gain a competitive advantage:
Get the better of your competitors
You can’t beat your competitors if you don’t know where to find them or who they are. Nor can you meet your customers’ needs if you do not understand your competitors’ value propositions.
Without any justification or evidence, too many companies dismiss competitors as irrelevant and not as good as them.
It’s a dangerous game to play. And it’s why our clients use our competitor analysis services to give them the insight they need to act decisively. Armed with meaningful and usable knowledge. We can do the same for you.
- Turn competitor threats into profit opportunities
- See inside your competitors’ worlds
Create products that are better than your competitors. Products your customers want
- Get to know your competitors inside out
What do you need to know?
We answer questions like, what are your competitors planning to do next? Where are they winning business, and how can I have a piece of the action? And how do we minimise risk? What should we do next, which market should we move into, what will happen, and why are we struggling to compete?
To help you predict their future actions with competitor analysis
Once we have discovered the questions and the best approach, we then find and speak to the right people in the right way and then look for patterns. We are brilliant at asking the right questions at the right time.
We build a picture to give you a birds-eye view of how to beat your competitor, counter their strengths, exploit their weaknesses and preempt their moves.
To allow us to draw a very detailed map of your competitors, their products, tech and many other things which could impact your business.
Build an accurate picture of your competition
We map out what’s happening, join the dots, find the patterns and see themes reveal themselves. And dig deep into your competitor’s minds to build a profile of their characteristics and behaviour. We dig deeper into their mindset.
You can ask any questions about your competitor. The subjects are rich and varied. So when conducting competitor analysis, we answer questions like:
- What’s their product range or service offering, and which markets do they satisfy? How do they compare with you?
- Are your competitors profitable, expanding, or struggling?
- What are their sales and marketing strategies? What do their customers think of them?
- What is their reputation in the market in terms of quality, image, price, brand recognition, customer service, ease of buying from them, geography, tone of voice, market share and sales processes?
Competitor analysis and then take a look at yourself
When answering these questions, keep in mind we can answer the questions about your own company, like:
- How could you differentiate yourself from these competitors?
- What does your competitor think of you
- What can you do that your competitor can’t?