Download our competitor benchmark template
Checkout your competitive fitness with our basic competitor benchmark template will assist you understand your competitors better.
Follow this process on your organisation
and then turn your thoughts on competitors.
Basic Competitor Analysis
Looking through the eyes of your competitors and your own organisation answer the following questions.
It’s best to work through a section at a time and place the questions and answers within a four columned grid.
The first column for the questions below. Column two for your business and the remaining two columns for two of your key competitors.
And we can do Competitor Analysis for you
And yes, we can turn our resources towards your competitive environment and do them for you or with you. Get in touch for a free consultation by filling the following:
How to work with us
We work with you in any way you wish. Brands, tech firms, middle-market players, family offices, investors and start-up innovators trust us.
- Come to us for a specific need.
- Retain us to cover all eventualities.
- Ask us to track competitors & market. We don’t offer access to an expensive, time-consuming whizzy AI platform. Just concise reporting on the things that are important to you.
- To speak to your new customers. And those who have gone elsewhere to find out the reasons why. And what you can do about it to increase your sales.
- Come to us for investigations. That’s litigation, business disputes, background checks, investors and competitor wrongdoings. Corporate investigations revealing what you could get yourself into.
- Be forewarned, so you can take precautions and sort things out should the sticky stuff hit the fan.
We hope you find our Competitive Intelligence Competitor Benchmark template useful.